As an art lover, I'm a French photographer dedicated to Art and Culture.
I'm based in Nothern France where I just set my ceramic studio after being based in Shanghai for 4 years.
Thus I'm available for photography assignments in Paris, Lille, Brussels, London & Shanghai (in Autumn).
My personal photography is about revealing shapes and patterns that most would not have seen.
I'm taking inspiration from the 'invisible' to recreate another visible world.
To see more pictures, you can ask me for a PDF >> Fill in the form on your right >>
I've been collaborating with Hermès, Ateliers d'Art de France, Villa Le Bec, Magda Danysz Gallery, Théâtre du Nord, ELLE Decoration China, IDEAT China, New Heights On The Bund, Harper's Bazaar Jewelry China.
- 2018 Ceramist based in Guesnain, Northern France
- 2017 Freelance photographer between Paris & Lille
- 2014-2016 Freelance photographer based in Shanghai
- 2012-2014 Photographer assistant at blank, Shanghai
- 2011-2012 Suzhou Art & Design Technology Institute, China
Ceramics, Silkscreen printing, Calligraphy, Jewelry Design,
Chinese Painting, Carving Chinese seal
- 2008-2011 Bachelor at ENSAAMA Olivier de Serres, Paris
Graphic Design, Applied Arts & Arts and crafts School
- 2007-2008 Studies at Lisaa ‘Institute of Applied Arts’ Paris
- 2007 Graduate of Scientific Baccalaureate, France